Car Accident Lawyer in Columbia, SC
Columbia Car Accident Attorney Service: The Law Offices of S. Chris Davis
If you were recently involved in a car accident, do not hesitate to speak with a local personal injury lawyer. Contact the law offices of S. Chris Davis. We can help ensure that you receive any compensation that you’re entitled to.
As your car accident attorney in Columbia, SC, you can rely on us for expert legal counsel. We’ll walk you through the entire process and address any questions or concerns that you have.
We have dealt with all types of car accidents, from minor fender benders to major hit-and-run accidents. All car accident cases receive the same high level of dedication and commitment from our team.
Examples of car accident cases include:
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Hit and run and accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured accidents
Car accident laws are complex. The success of your legal case may depend on the availability of evidence, witnesses, and other details. We can review your situation and fight to maximize your compensation. This may include damages for lost wages, medical bills, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
Your Local Personal Injury Attorney
Our Columbia, SC, office is equipped to handle all your legal concerns. Our practice areas include all manner of personal injury, including car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and more. View testimonials from past clients or contact us to arrange your initial consultation.
At the law offices of S. Chris Davis, we support local causes, including our Be The Match program, which helps encourage blood donations to help those fighting cancer. Learn more.
For those dealing with injuries or the legal aftermath of a car accident, legal assistance is available. Get a hold of us today for a case evaluation and expert advice. Contact us now!
The aftermath of a serious car accident can be utterly overwhelming. Between managing the pain and limitations stemming from their injuries, worrying about the catastrophic financial consequences of their medical bills and missed time from work, and processing the trauma of the experience, accident victims are often drained of energy much – if not all – of the time. If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, understand that you do not have to shoulder the stress and consequences of your circumstances alone. The Law Offices of S. Chris Davis can help you fight for the rightful compensation and justice that you deserve.
South Carolina native and “Top 40 Under 40” attorney Chris Davis prides himself on providing a personalized approach to every personal injury case that he handles. When you work with the Law Offices of S. Chris Davis, your case will never be handled by a paralegal. Chris will aggressively fight for your rights while treating you with the utmost respect, concern, and compassion.
Contact the Law Offices of S. Chris Davis today to schedule a risk-free, no-cost legal consultation. Once you’ve received personalized legal guidance about your circumstances, you’ll be empowered to make informed choices about your rights under South Carolina state law.
S. Chris Davis – Columbia Car Accident Lawyer
By allowing our capable legal team to handle your case, you’ll be able to focus your energy on healing from your injuries. No two car crash cases ever unfold under exactly the same circumstances, so we’ll treat your case with a personalized approach and attention to detail that will better ensure the chances of achieving a favorable outcome. While building a strong legal case on your behalf, we can:
- Investigate what caused your crash and who may be held accountable for the harm that you’ve suffered
- Collect and safeguard evidence that could make or break your case
- Advise you about how your choices while your case is pending – including what you opt to post on social media and what you say to insurance adjusters – could impact the outcome of your legal situation
- Review the insurance policies applicable to your crash to better determine the kinds of compensation to which you may be entitled
- Determine all of your present and future losses related to your wreck to calculate the overall value of your case
- Aggressively advocate on behalf of your interests
- Answer your questions in a prompt and thorough manner
If your car accident was caused by another’s negligent, reckless, or intentionally harmful conduct, you shouldn’t be held responsible for the losses resulting from that wreck. Allow us to fight for your rights so that you can move forward with your life as quickly as possible.
What Is the Value of My Car Accident Case?
Because every car crash unfolds under different circumstances, there is no straightforward answer to the question of what any given car crash case is worth. To determine the value of your case uniquely, our firm will assess:
- What caused your crash
- Who is responsible for the harm that you have suffered
- Whether you were partially at fault for the crash
- The extent of your injuries and their impact on your ability to remain working
- The value of your past, current, and future medical expenses stemming from the crash
If you are entitled to compensation, we’ll need to evaluate which kinds of compensation you’re entitled to and the value of each damages category individually. Depending on the nature of your circumstances, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses – past, present, and future
- Lost wages
- Diminished future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Permanent disability
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
Once you connect with our firm, we will evaluate the circumstances of your crash and begin assessing the value of your case.